Monday, October 8, 2012

Mixed Media card

Good Monday morning all
Yes, that's me...in the middle of the week ....This is the last day of our holiday vacation ....Sad....tomorrow we're back to the routine way...the morning rush,work, school (for my daughter)...
So my card today has a vintage look with a little bit of mixed media (hard to make with one hand barely functioning....







I want to enter the card to the following challenges: 
Just Us Girls - sketch 
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes 
The Crafty Pad - vintage 

That's all for now 
Have a great week
Hugs 
Orit

7 comments:

  1. oh i love the old typewriter
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous - love that type writer! Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarey thing is I remember those typewriters LOL! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful vintage card -- love that lace! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Orit - I love the vintage feel - excellent.

    Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to come and join us on our next challenge.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just lovely
    perfect for the challenge
    thank you for joining us at the challenge for the crafty pad this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete