Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little girl

Hello 

What a great weekend ....this time without any guests, any fests or going out. Just to relax ....
The sketch is from My Time made easy 


The colors palette is  from Color Throwdown 


This is not my regular style, more colorful and I have to get used to this card....
I used old stickers from my stash ...






I would like to enter the card to the following challenges: 
My time made easy - sketch 
Color Throwdown - colors 
Crafts and Me - anything goes
2 sisters challenge - anything goes

That's all for now
Hugs
Orit

5 comments:

  1. oh this s gorgeous .. i love that cute little girl and the balloon papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love all the dimension. Thanks for being a pretty player on MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. So precious design. I like the softness of the colors and the image is looking gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! What a great image! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the sweetness of your card

    ReplyDelete