Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flowers

I love flowers - love them at home and I love them on cards. Love at all sizes and colors. 
That's why challenges with flowers talks to me...
This is a clean and simple card suits to my fatigue ....we had a surprise party to my youngest daughter who celebrate her sweet sixteen. Do you realized 30 young adults at the same place - wow, it was noisy ....



I want to enter to the following challenges: 
Color Throwdown - colors 
Crafty Ribbon - flowers


Love to see your comments
Hugs 
Orit 

4 comments:

  1. oh it sounds like your daughter had a wonderful birthday.
    Love this pretty card - i always love flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bird is just gorgeous! Love the flowers too!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty bird and I just love all the flowers you used!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown!!!

    ReplyDelete