Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lady in pink

Hi everyone.
How is your day? Have you done any creations till now? 
It was very difficult for me crafting this week as I have a sprain ankle and can't stand on the leg . You know that i'm crafting when I'm standing ....yippp,that's right....can't sit for a long time so i'm standing - I have a high counter and that's the way i'm crafting...
So, this is the card ....I colored the image with copics ....



I want to enter the card to the following challenges : 
Ladybug craft ink - pink and girly 
Crafty creation - vintage fashion
The Pixie cottage - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - tearing paper

That's all for now 
Love to see your comments 
Orit 

12 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love this elegant vintage lady. Her hat is goreous. Didn't they have gorgeous hats then. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations this week. Do come again, we love to have you.:)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful vintage card. Your lady is so pretty in her gorgeous hat, and you've coloured her beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Orit, thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Orit,Love the image! I often stand to craft, I find I get straighter lines that way! I hope you've enjoyed the pink challenge at LCI a much as I have,glad you joined us,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful vintage card Orit, fab colouring too!
    Thanks for getting all 'Pink & Girly' with the Ladybugs this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific image and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL idea and use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab, elegant card. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! I really like this pretty image and how you used this weeks colors! Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete