Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ladybug and more

Good morning to a new week .
The celebrations has done and we are back to work ...not me ....I have my free day today ,so I can recover from the long long weekend. 
Tonight ,we moved the clock to the winter time (that means one hour back) - so pitty to lose  hours of daylight.
I'm a daylight person -that's why in my schooldays and through the university I couldn't sit down to learn at night.  That's why it was so hard to me working at the night shifts in the hospital . When it's getting dark outside it has to be something very special to take me out ...
O.k ....My card this time made by the inspiration of Lisa Jane (thanks , Lisa) and going to entered the following challenges : 
Mess2Magic - Lisa celebrate her 150 followers and having a candy challenge (ladybug)
Crazy 4 challenge - black ,red and craft 



Have a nice weekend
Orit

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow orit - its fabulous. I love that main flower image , and the little picket fence. Thanks for joining in my mini candy challenge
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Orit! Thought I'd just pop by to have a browse through your blog - you have a fab style!

    I hope you enjoyed the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop - us DT girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete